April 4, 2015

So many holidays

April fools and then Easter, and if you count good friday. That's like, that's like, that's like three holidays within the time span of one week. AMAZING. Anyway, I'm not using a posty table for this as the images get weird, and I still am wanting to find a good one. Anyway, well I might give into temptation and use one that I've been working on, I can change the images as much as I want, and it still works. It's not as 'pretty' as some, and it doesn't have words, but I find it easier to write with and and inspiring. I love looking at wolves when I write. It just seems to give me; hmm not inspiration, not words searching searching. Anyway there's a quote for it

I want to say what I want to say
Think What I want to think
And feel joy because I feel pleasure
http://dawnthieves.de/Member/Sas/Pictures/Wolf/Euro/2012/OlderdissenKiraSmile.jpg

This photographer is really good by the way. Sas R. from dawnthieves. There are tons of other pictures and maybe a little over half a dozen other amazing photographers. Anyway;

I'm not here to talk about religion, because I believe whatever I do, and you can believe whatever you want to. I'm going to put a short 'religious' talk in here, and it's going to be with a black background, so you can skip it if you don't like that sort of thing.



I consider people who have no religion, or do not believe in the conventional god/gods/higher powers that be to believe in things. Because those people simply believe that there are none, or whatever they want to. And I say they simply for the sake of not taking sides. Anyway that's my little explanation sorry if
this offends.

So Easter! The day of religion, but for all other purposes the day of rotten eggs! Just kidding. But sometimes it is fun to get a little creative with eggs. painting them is fun, and there are ones that are made of plastic with confedi in them that you crack over your head.



And then there are the pieces of art that are gorgeous. I think that sometimes people think too little of these eggs.  I mean while they are 'just decorations' sometimes they actually do have meaning. And often times enough they have meaningful patterns on them.

http://dawnthieves.de/Member/Ben/Pictures/Wolf/Hanno/2014/Alle/HannAll2014_10.jpg

Maybe as much meaning for those as this picture is amazing to me. It just fits perfectly with the 'brothers/sisters/siblings' idea. these wolves just standing there together.

Anyway so regardless on whether it's plastic eggs that you have fun hunting down with your family or wolves (which I will be mad at you if you hunt) then enjoy the day.

Enjoy everyday;

 http://dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Lynx/Luchs_Ol-Lea11-12.jpg

Because even regal felines agree that napping relaxing and having fun are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment