April 1, 2015

Discontinued

This blog will be discontinued, and the author removed within a week due to various complaints. ~Blogger Staff
Nah, just kidding, that wasn't a very good one. I'm not much for April fools pranks, and never have been much of a pranker. I find it hard to find a prank that will not hurt others, while also being amusing for myself. Take from that what you will.

Today is going to be a normal day on this blog, and I don't think I'll take too much time away to discuss April fools pranks. Because that would just be me posting repetitions of what you can find on better websites. And honestly how much fun is that?


This creature can be found in various petting zoos and is reffered to simply as the unicorn alpaca. I don't feel like providing the scientific name. However that is not the point of this post.

The point is that when a unicorn alpaca breeds with an anaconda

 

The result is a fluffy snake with a horn on it's head. However I was unable to find a picture of this mythical creature. I will however give you the name.

This creature is mostly reptilian, but the interesting thing is that they must be direct offspring and cannot themselves breed. The special horn chromosome is suppose to transfer into the snake, and merge the two different types of animals.

This amazing creature is found mainly in chinese and rainforest lore. However has transferred over to the USA

It's name is April fools

No comments:

Post a Comment