April 30, 2015

What isn't anything

 http://dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Wolf/Edersee/2012/Summer/Wolf_Eder1208-Kamaal-17.jpg
So this was probably going to be something, but even the quote to this image is a null and moot point right now, seeing as I can't remember it. So now this post is just going to be about the post I never made. No I don't mean I remember it (that would be a miracle) I'm saying this post is going to be a rant about how I didn't post. And if you aren't interested then (sadness, you're cruel, and yes I'm acting weird today) too bad for me I guess this is where your adventure ends.

A long time ago, so long I can't remember it (like yesterday long time ago, like 14 hours long time ago) I started a post.

And then I added this little table posty box thingy, and then I added the picture, obsessively looking through dawnthieves. Yes I do that, it is a thing.

Finally I added it here, and then the class period ended. I haven't looked at it since. *sighs, memories sweet memories.*

Ha ha, well this post actually does have a point so you can start reading again.  

I have been invited to author on Ngoing, which I believe is private, however that may take up the little time I spend doing this. Well anyway, of course I'm not going to let this be a forgotten post, so what should I say that could possibly be memorable?

  

Well a picture's worth a thousand words. Good luck with therapy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment