March 27, 2015

Ex:

Okay so I feel like this won't fit for some reason and then I click preview and it fits almost perfectly! this makes me reasonably happy, except the lack of width on the actual post does not, and couple that with the fact that if I press ENTER it doesn't necessarily start a new line and it means that there's probably going to be more changes and such. Still I'm liking this, and probably will stick with it for maybe a post more before I throw my hands up in frustration and then make an entirely new one. 

Now anyway I'm going to try and find a topic for this blog post (and if you haven't noticed I found a way to get the text to ENTER, you have to use compose, or else show a specific code I don't want to type every time I want to start a new paragraph. Hope you understand). So instead of looking it up I'm tempted to write, however I've been reading some amazing writing and I feel like all of mind will uhmm (searches for a good way to say this) be like; you're starving and in the desert, and haven't eaten in three days, and you're craving food, now my writing would be like giving that person a piece of gum, and their writing would be like inviting them into your air conditioned mansion and treating them to all of their desires.

So are you seeing the difference and the problem I have with my writing. I'll only give you a few sentences so you don't have to suffer as I'm trying not to make this a site where I force people to read nonsense stories.

I felt open, completely open, a way that spread out my heart and wings. I felt my wings stretch out far as it caught wind, but what was more exhilarating was the way my heart pounded, and my entire mind floated out onto the skies. I hated these moment, I hated the way the angst I had to feel at returning. I hated these moments, but still my heart protested it. As it bound against the way my mind reminded it; freedom. And then it added; impossible.

Anyway I honestly do believe that freedom is impossible. For one we're humans, and the way the world is set up you can't really be free. I mean you could be a homeless person and have no schedule or anything; but in the end we are alive and to continue we are bound by the necessity of having to eat and drink and well there is a list, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

So sometimes this is why I feel so constrained and I spend weeks writing nothing, or spend days procrastinating on homework or something.




No comments:

Post a Comment