March 12, 2015

Not the Best Hobby

So I have this entirely unhealthy hobby of creating little tables like this; only much much better. This is something I did quick and it took about ten minutes. Later I might give a little tutorial on how to make something like this, as well as how to do the pictures (this is from Dawnthieves by the way) and the people providing it are AMAZING! I recently found it and am shamelessly in love with the place. Check it out, it's wolves and big cats, and even have some lynxes and foxes on that place. Anyway, I'll do this for other people, and I'll do it for myself. Whenever I have the inspiration and the site allows it I'll try to use some html code here and there. I wish that I posted here more often and definitely will try to! No promises. On a different note don't you think this black wolf is amazing. It is one wolf from the wolf science center. I would desperately like to go to europe, specifically germany and other places with wolf centers open to people who like to take pictures. But I'll have to settle for somewhere in the US. Still it is a dream of mine to finally meet a real wolf, and if I could actually meet it; I think that'd be amazing. I know I'm getting my hopes up, because part of the reason I love wolves is that they are free spirits. Ever adapting and changing and yet never bending to man's will. I think they're rather amazing creatures, but it's fairly unrealistic to actually be able to meet a wolf! Ah well I'll continue to dream. I like this html thing, and blogger really is great for letting people code a post and if you're advanced enough (not me) code their own sites. It's a lot of fun, and it allows me to do a variety of things, and feel like I have complete freedom. It's a hobby, and nothing more, it's not like blogging here or writing or school. But still it is fun to enjoy it. And if you ever feel like it check out some html coding, there are some amazing people much more skillful than me who would be happy to share their skills. Right now I'll leave you with a small piece of code for you to play around with!
Try to put the<> tags on! div align="center" div style="background-color: black; border-radius: 10px; height: 300px; overflow: auto; width: 400px;" Words /div /div

No comments:

Post a Comment