March 20, 2015

Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!

Check this out!  Okay so that should take you to the website with this url: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/6177281?p=policy_update&rd=1

Anyway, when I saw this I was immediately thinking "Why is this on my blogger screen?" I wanted to check to make sure that I didn't have anything that would be flagged on my blog until I thought; why would I? Of course I wouldn't. But that aside I was wondering what exactly could be considered something that would violate people viewing the web so much?

I mean people are so easily offended. But is this so much a question of being offended or what most people see as basic things as being human? Because if it's about offensive topics;



Seeing anything like this would seriously offend me if it were actually being used as something that I was encouraged to do. I would probably stop looking at that person's blog, and there are all sorts of graphic and disturbing images of wolves being hunted. Still that doesn't fit in with the human aspect of this. Of say showing... other stuff.

And in line with that would



Say showing this picture from an anime deeply disturb some people? (btw I loved this anime, and he's a breastroker, so yeah.) I personally don't find this offensive, but I can see where a lot of people might dislike it and see it as inappropriate. I mean don't we think badly of the guys who decide to run without shirts on in really hot weather? Get a shirt on, it's in public!

And the truth of the matter is that our blogs are public. There are private settings, but the internet is a public space. And there are a lot of limitations and things that are being debated right now.

  

I can see where if someone dressed like this in real life it would be seen as inappropriate; but is the fact that it's anime make it any less so? And don't people have a right to create characters like this that consequently show a little bit of skin?

Anyway, I hope I haven't weirded anyone out too much or turned you off from this blog. I try to keep my stuff 'clean'. But I'm not going to apologize too profusely if I do want to show a few images that may be seen as controversial.

 

But in case you don't like it then I'm not going to force my opinion on you. I'll admit that life would be a lot simpler and probably somewhat better if we were all happy chilling and relaxing and enjoying life, and not worrying about making pointless (or not so much depending) stands, and insulting each other and ourselves and doing things that are extremely morally questionable to the majority of the population whether for personal reasons or personal gains. And just hanging out like this

http://dawnthieves.de/Member/Jessi/Pictures/Wolf/Luene/2014/Jan2014/Luen-1401-Sum-06.jpg

Wow, it's kind of hard not to be scared to post something like this.....


No comments:

Post a Comment