March 26, 2015

Standard Posty Table

So I realize that I've been switching up a lot as far as my post tables go, and that is the tiniest bit annoying. That is because well I don't want to have to make a new one every single time, even if the variety is nice. So I was thinking; what about a standard posty table?! Now there's an amazing idea, except (of course yah know), but they change with the topic. And that's a good thing. So I was thinking, how about I share a picture with a quote to you (which takes less effort because I can use picasa instead of gimp, anther blog post I may explain other stuff), and then have one standard posty table. However now I come to the dilemma, what do I want?

I don't like sharing personal stuff about myself, and yet I want something that signifies me. So what do we want, what do I want, and what is going to happen. Well I don't want to bore you just share some thoughts. So without further ado, I will



Tell you all the things that I think are wrong with this quote ;) Well there are some good things, some nuggets of truth and inspiration you should take from this. I don't think that it all needs to be blacked out, but sometimes I do this, like to contradict quotes. Because someone telling me exactly what I want to do with my life, and how I want to live; I just find it a bit annoying.

Still list:

1) there's an ocean of sorrow, forget rain
2) be strong, or have hope?
3) stormy doesn't mean it's raining, it can also be a giant cloud of doom
4) just because there haven't been documented cases of it raining forever
5) the rainforest!
6) it isn't the storm or the rain that weakens us

No comments:

Post a Comment