January 11, 2015

Because I Can

Well so I was basically my English class is doing a year where we blog, and I thought it was pretty cool, but my other blog is privately shared (per school rules), and I chose the focus to be on my writing for morals. I decided to start this blog because it's a pretty cool idea and I can.

Ummmmmm. A little bit about me:
If you haven't guessed I love wolves.
I do a little photo manipulation.
I like to write.
I don't like the share personal information (so don't ask).

And yes that last one was for all you stalkers out there. I decided that it would be pretty lame for me to just give you this small reason on why I'm starting a blog here so I'm went online and looked up random but inspiring questions. And came up with this site http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/ so if you want to check it out. I'm only going to answer one.

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? (this is number 10)

So to answer this I would have to say doing the right thing is a myriad of doing a bunch of things right. I mean let's say doing the right thing in some people's minds is never going to jail, but doing that right thing means that you can't just go off and sloppily commit a crime. Whereas if you get away with it you obviously did something right. I have to say though doing the things right is probably more important to me because I would like to be in full control of my mistakes and my successes and wouldn't want to be so focused on the goal that it doesn't matter how I get there. Kind of like that one step at a time where I will keep doing things right one step of the time and then eventually be doing the right things.

Or if you want to look at it another way (because I answered reread the question another time and then understood it differently) I would say doing the right things because if you never take that first step to do the right things then you would never have the chance to do it the right way. And back to the crime analogy you can do a crime 'right' and not get caught, but pointing your energies towards that probably isn't 'right' most of the time.

Anyway that's my first post and I hope they get better. I really want to get better at this. If you want me to answer another question I'll do it a separate blog post; but remember no personal questions.

I love wolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment