January 18, 2015

Martin Luther King

It is that day. It is that time. It is that man; who forever would change the course of History in the U.S.A.. So I'm going to point out right away- He is a highly inspirational person, and as lame as it sounds I have heard clips of him speaking. It has made my bones shake, it has made my skin crawl, and I felt a glimmer of what I believe to be pride in this even though I am only reaping the benefits of that fight. Of living in a world that others worked so hard to create.

Thank you.



To someone who did not try to hurt those who had hurt him. Rather to seek peace with his own personal struggles for freedoms.



 Who sought beyond peace, to co-existence that should not have to be asked in the first place. He sought something greater. (that was a guess)






For someone who did not only speak for those who did not, but gave the courage to others to do so as well.

 

Who had a dream; not only for himself but for all. And chased it down.

 

Here is a glimmer of a great man....

 Thank you for those who read.

No comments:

Post a Comment