January 30, 2015

People and stupidity

The words seem to go well together don't you think? I mean like people are dumb; like all the time; it's like so annoying; like saying filler words like like, like all the time.



And by the way if you ever want to see some disturbing images look up "People doing stupid stuff" or "People looking funny" or anything basically of the like. It took forever to get a clean image. Yes I consider this a clean image.

If you don't consider this a 'clean' image then you should
a) tell your parents your on a stranger's blog
b) not be on here
c) go back to pre-k
d) don't bother me about it.

Okay? Sorry I just find it annoying if people say I'm being 'inappropriate' when I'm not.

Okay moving on to stupid people

  Eating moldy, deteriorating, or otherwise inedible without serious repercussions food. Just why. And people find this amusing?! Okay well the face is cute, but I don't think this is real bread. I just thought I'd try to tell stupid people out there (including myself, I ate bread that had been sitting in the fridge for a month and didn't smell right) a gentle lesson so that they don't have to look at vomit later!


Trying to lift weights that are too heavy! start out small and don't kill youself on that first work out. You need to work your way up to those five hundred pound lifts. You can also seriously hurt and strain your muscles. A basic understanding of anatomy and the body's systems may be helpful.


People trying to fly. 1) It won't work. 2) you aren't a bird. 3) you aren't doing a courtship dance! Seriously you should know this will not work. People were not meant to fly without some assistance.



This applies to any real human being! Falling in love with someone. It's awkward, hard, but in the end if it works out for you (GREAT) then worth it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment