January 13, 2015

I'm Writing A Book So....

Anyway so I'm writing a book currently, well to be honest a novella. Which is basically a very short book for people who don't want to write 300 pages. I know not all books are that long, but even a measly 100 page book would be difficult for me. (BTW any and all authors have put extreme effort, but I am saying that for a book 100 pages is on the short side...) Anyway, so this was not really the best time to start my blog. The book is about a girl who has the perfect life (cliche I know) and has plans (even more so), but something comes into her life.

I do have a direction for this story and am aiming for a 60,000 word count. Putting that into perspective this post is about 137 words so far, and I am wanting to do about 1,500 words per chapter. So that being said there will be about 42 chapters. Anyway, I will be updating that book, and writing so starting and doing this blog was not really a good idea, and I will either be making no posts or very short and stupid posts like this.

And anyway I decided like my first blog post to do something so this isn't just an update on my life; which honestly isn't that interesting anyways.



(and I'm hoping that you don't notice the chewed up flowers and broken flower pot that I broke while you were away.)

Seriously dogs always get a bad rep for breaking things, but I don't think they are all that bad. Mostly it's just puppies and dogs who are not given good chew toys. My dog though can get nervous and her tail is a weapon of mass destruction! Seriously get in a four foot radius or else.

Despite that fact I'm fairly sure that it's a fake rose because it has no thorns and the color is a little off.

However it is a really cute picture and I think that if you love someone whether it's for a boy or a girl a rose is a simple, cheap, sweat, and symbolic gift to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment