January 15, 2015

Blogger vs Images

So blogger and images work pretty well together; upload them from your computer, a website, or even just copy and paste them. In fact they're so easy to use that you will see them in lots of blogs. They are helpful videos and in vlogs they are awesome for video.
People love to be able to see what the person is talking about and I will admit it is awesome. So why with all of this it is still annoying to edit and move on blog? Well because it's just so comprehensive. It's so easy that it's too reactive to every little thing. It's so easy to move that that spirit thing? It took multiple tries and I had to get it in the right order no cut and paste of words and moving things around or else everything was messed up.
So when things are more than one image it gets kind of messy. Anyway that's my rant about images. Plus the format and how it fits on your blog. You have to constantly preview and then you can't undo because it just saved it! Anywho. I don't know really what to say about this except the fact that while awesome



      

And because I'm awesome I'm going to answer a completely random question. (that's what I typed into the search).  From this link.

40) Are you a good comedian?

No; I can't tell a joke with a straight face. So sometimes internet jokes are much more effective to this purpose. Also I just don't know how to say some crude but funny jokes and have a hard time understanding them myself. Often times I will not remember the correct delivery anyway making anything afterwards coming out of my mouth really really stupid (and not in a funny way).

No comments:

Post a Comment