January 14, 2015

What Is The Purpose Of The Color Purple




It used to be for royalty due to the fact that it was a hard dye to make. It was considered a color for kings and very rich people. But now, everyone has it:



And it seems the color purple just isn't that special anymore. I mean so many people have it and love it, and of course aesthetically it may have something to do with royalty.

 
 But what is so special about purple now when only traces of such a world exist. Now almost everyone in the U.S.A could own something purple.


Of course there is a factor that the color is neither 'childish' or an adult color, with many shades for any gender, age, race, or species (hey I don't judge.)

So is this why purple is so special?

Hmm well I don't know...because.....

A) I don't really care ;)
B) my favorite color is

....
YELLOW!


Ha ha, evidently males see green and females see yellow and it depends upon other things, but I wanted to see how people would react (because I totally have hidden cameras in your computers or devices).

 
Ha ha
Anyway there's my bad blog post for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment